About The Supper Club
Tan Rosie Caribbean Supper Club is an exclusive Caribbean restaurant in Birmingham, West Midlands UK.
Our Caribbean Supper Club Restaurant offers you the chance to eat traditional and authentic Caribbean food in our living room in Birmingham!
You will be able to eat the very best Caribbean cuisine, including classic Jamaican foods such as curried goat, rice and peas, jerk chicken and much more.
This is the first Caribbean restaurant in Birmingham West Midlands, where you will able to sample a variety of exciting Caribbean dishes with our fun-packed themes nights.
Contrary to popular belief, food in the Caribbean is very varied and we aim to show you the many tantalising dishes that are eaten in homes and restaurants across Jamaica, Grenada, Trinidad, Cuba and beyond.
West Indian restaurants tend to only serve Jamaican cuisine, but we showcase a huge range of Caribbean dishes that you may not have eaten before.
The Caribbean food you will be eating in our home restaurant in Birmingham, is of the highest quality and is cooked by Monica and Lee. It’s the best way to ensure you are eating the real flavours of the Caribbean without having to leave the country!
Our Supper Club restaurant in Birmingham is a great way to eat fantastic home-cooked food, meet new people and broaden your knowledge of Caribbean food in a fun, friendly and safe environment.
What to expect at our home restaurant….
- Shared tables with other guests
- All food is made by us including breads, ice-creams, sauces, crisps etc. Delicious!
- All are welcome, couples, singles, groups
- Bring your own alcohol and soft drinks
- Friendly hosts Monica & Lee
- Relaxed atmosphere
- No under 16’s
- Supper Club nights are every month (subject to our availability)
- Different Caribbean food themes every month
- Quality Traditional Jamaican/Caribbean Food
- Payments must be made online in advance to secure booking –PayPal
- Address given after payment (Erdington, Birmingham West Midlands Area)
- Don’t worry, we are not psychos (we hope you aren’t either!)
- EVERYTHING IS HOMEMADE! From the sauces, breads, ice cream, cakes – everything!!
So, if you want to eat at a Caribbean restaurant with a difference, why not book your seat at our Supper Club now?! Places are very limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
If tickets are sold out, don’t worry – please register with us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our mailing list. Everyone who registers with us will be the first to be notified of all new Supper Club events.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be no cancellation charge if a booking is cancelled at least 14 days before the event and we will refund all money paid. No refunds are given if the booking is cancelled with less than 14 days before the event – but you can exchange your ticket for another event or give your tickets to friends and family (please let us know ASAP via email to confirm)