Caribbean Cookery School Birmingham
We will be starting a Caribbean Cookery School in the latter part of 2018!
– Learn to cook 3/4 different Caribbean dishes with inspiration from islands such as Grenada, St Lucia, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica and many more.
– All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
– Recipe cards of all dishes will be available for students to take home.
– Students will be able to eat onsite once dishes are cooked and lesson finished. This is a great opportunity to relax, chat and get to know fellow cooks in a relaxed environment.
– Take all left overs home to eat.
– Learn from the experts from Tan Rosie and other guest cooks.
– One-to-one guidance and cooking tips throughout each lesson.
– Details on where to buy Caribbean ingredients will be provided.
– Students will be able to buy our products on the day to take home and experiment.
– Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the lesson.