Welcome to Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School. We provide Caribbean cookery lessons at our new premises in Witton, Birmingham in a fun, safe and friendly environment.
You will learn how to cook classic Caribbean dishes from a wide variety of islands such as Grenada, Jamaica, St Lucia, Barbados and many more.
Experienced home cooks Monica and Lee from Tan Rosie will be teaching and guiding you along the way with all the secrets on how to create delicious Caribbean dishes you’ve always wanted to learn.
What to expect on the day..
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
- Lessons will be at our head quarters in Witton, Birmingham
- Up to 6 places available per lesson. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Recipe Cards of all dishes will be available to take home in a lovely presentation folder.
- You will be able to eat the dishes you make onsite with other fellow cooks once lessons have finished.
- Take all left overs home to eat after each lesson. Bring your own containers.
- Learn from experienced home cooks Monica and Lee from Tan Rosie.
- Vegan and vegetarian menus are available.
- One-to-One guidance and cooking tips throughout each lesson.
- Adults only lessons 18+
- Details on where to buy Caribbean ingredients will be provided.
- Automatic membership to Tan Rosie Club for exclusive discounts and offers. See Tan Rosie Club page for more information.
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout lessons.
- Complimentary Caribbean canapes on arrival.
- Cooks who book a ‘Full Day’ lesson will receive FREE Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School merchandise.