This is a delicious, quick and tasty dish perfect with rice or cous cous.
x4 Chicken Thighs/Legs/Breasts
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Stock.
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Add half a jar of Tan Rosie Caribbean Sweet Pepper Sauce and all of the other ingredients onto the chicken pieces.
- Leave to marinade in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Place in an oven dish and roast in the oven for around 40mins or until cooked through, on 180-200 or gas mark 7/8.
- Remove the chicken and place in a bowl.
- Add the sauce into a pan and reduce the liquid on a high heat until thickened.
- Pour thickened sauce onto chicken and serve with rice or cous cous and some green vegetables. Yummy 🙂