This is a delicious, quick and tasty dish perfect with rice or cous cous.
x4 Chicken Thighs/Legs/Breasts
1 small onion finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Stock.
1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Olive/sunflower oil frying
- Add oil into a frying pan and sauté the onions until softened for 5 mins.
- Add the garlic and stir in, then add the chicken and fry for a few minutes each side until sealed and lightly browned.
- Add the thyme, salt, red pepper, black pepper, stock and a whole jar of Caribbean Sweet Pepper Sauce and stir through.
- Reduce heat add the lid and simmer for 10 mins until cooked through.
- Check the seasoning, then serve with rice peas – Yum!