8 Chicken thighs, skinned
2 Tbs olive oil
1 pkt Tan Rosie’s Jerk Rub
150ml Chicken stock
- In a non metal dish place chicken thighs
- Massage chicken thighs with olive oil and Tan Rosie’s jerk rub.
- Cover and leave to marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to gas mark 7
- Place Chicken thighs in a roasting tin, cover with foil.
- Place roasting tray in oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove foil and continue to roast for a further 15 minutes.
- After this process remove from oven and place on a serving platter and cover.
- To create the sauce, pour chicken to roasting tin and mix through with the pan juices, reduce down to thickened consistency.
- Pour Sauce over chicken thighs and serve.