Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School Terms & Conditions
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please contact us after booking your place.
- We require full payment up front when booking a lesson.
- Lessons are for Adults only 18+
- Lessons will be delivered by Lee and/or Monica from Tan Rosie.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson you’ve previously booked, you can cancel or rearrange your booking by email email@example.com or telephone 0121 607 8240 no less than 21 days before your lesson booked.
- In the unlikely event that our tutors are unable to deliver a lesson, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. In these unlikely circumstances, we regret that we are unable to offer refunds on any other costs such as travel and accommodation.
- We accept PayPal, BACS payments or Cash at the Cookery School, food festivals or farmers markets we attend.
- Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School will be under no liability for any loss, injury or damage to lesson participants or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school or employees.
You will follow all of our hygiene and safety procedures. We recommend that you wear practical clothing, including shoes that cover your toes, a minimal amount of jewellery and hair tied back where necessary.
· You will arrive 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time of your lesson.
· You will not attend if you have been ill or become ill in the 48 hours before your session with any diseases e.g. colds and flu; diarrhoea, vomiting; and other infections. This is to protect all our customers as these sorts of illnesses can be spread through food. In the event that you are unwell we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
· You may be refused admission if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance, are ill with a communicable disease or that you are engaging in inappropriate behaviour.
· You will consume any alcohol offered responsibly.
· Following your lesson, you will follow all our instructions for the preparation/cooking of the meals, transportation, storage, heating and consumption.
· You may be photographed and/or filmed during your lesson and Tan Rosie Foods Limited may use your name and any photographs and/or recordings featuring you, and may cut, edit and adapt the same as necessary, for use in cookery school and on The Tan Rosie website, for promotional uses, by means of any and all media, worldwide and in perpetuity.
· You release us from all claims, damages and causes of action or liabilities which may arise as a result of your preparation, storage and consumption of food taken home from your lessons, except if solely due to our negligence;
· Without exception, you will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all responsibility for any loss of personal property whilst at the store, or for any injuries or damages you sustain or, or that anyone affiliated with or connected with you in any way may sustain, in connection with or resulting directly or indirectly from your preparation of the our food, save where such injuries or damages arise as a result of our negligence; and
· Our liability to you shall not exceed the total price charged for any sessions/classes booked. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.