Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School Terms & Conditions
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please contact us after booking your place.
- We require full payment up front when booking a lesson.
- Lessons are for Adults only 18+
- Lessons will be delivered by Lee and/or Monica from Tan Rosie.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson you’ve previously booked, you can cancel or rearrange your booking by email email@example.com or telephone 0121 607 8240 no less than 21 days before your lesson booked.
- In the unlikely event that our tutors are unable to deliver a lesson, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. In these unlikely circumstances, we regret that we are unable to offer refunds on any other costs such as travel and accommodation.
- We accept PayPal, BACS payments or Cash at the Cookery School, food festivals or farmers markets we attend.
- Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School will be under no liability for any loss, injury or damage to lesson participants or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school or employees.