What words spring to mind when you think of the Caribbean?
Sandy beaches? Music? Dancing?…
All the delicious Caribbean food you can eat, with a cool sea breeze, under the heat of the tropical sun? (we thought so!)
Well look no further, because if the thought of cooking delicious classic Caribbean dishes floats-your-boat, then enrolling on a ‘Tan Rosie Online Caribbean Cookery Masterclass’ course, will quickly get you up to speed and impress your family and friends with ‘a little bit of Spice’, in no time whatsoever.
In the comfort of your own kitchen, learn how to make such well-loved dishes as;
- Curry Mutton
- Rice & Peas
- Salt Fish
- Fried Dumplings
- Salt Fish Fritters
- Fried Plantain
- Jerk Chicken
Tan Rosie Online Caribbean Cookery School has diligently designed and recorded a programme of online courses for this very purpose, exclusively available to you online.
- Each cookery masterclass is full of easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, presented in a fun, relaxed atmosphere so you can go at your own pace.
- Lots of hints, tips and advice throughout, as well as, background information, culture food, & history of the Caribbean
- Great for all ages
- Kids can learn about Caribbean cookery and culture within your own kitchen
- Full recipe pdfs and information on Caribbean ingredients available to download
- 5 hours on-demand videos
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Available to buy on
Click Here to Buy