Terms & Conditions
How to place an order
- Having read the available information and decided which of our products you wish to order, click on the ‘buy now’ button link where you will be directed to our secure payment processing provider, PayPal.
- You can continue shopping or proceed to the checkout if you are happy with your choice. Simply follow the procedure and within just a few clicks your order will start processing.
- We will send you an order confirmation via email, which will include a reference number in the event of any problems and to allow you to view any past orders at a later date.
Gift Boxes & Hampers
If, for any reason your Tan Rosie Gift Box or Hamper does not arrive in a satisfactory condition, we will happily offer a replacement or a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Your purchase is covered by our money-back guarantee of satisfaction. Please inform us of any problems within 7 working days of receipt of an order. Contact us via phone or email for a swift resolution. For cancelled orders, credit/debit cards are refunded within 2 working days.
Where the product is to be returned to us for a full refund, we do not accept liability for the return carriage costs incurred. If a return is arranged, a deduction will be made from the refund to cover the cost of collecting the goods. However, if returning faulty goods we will issue a refund for the return postage costs incurred.
Any item that has been opened or tampered with will not be refunded or exchanged. If your item is damaged, please inform us within 7 working days and we will refund or exchange your purchase. If a return is arranged, a deduction will be made from the refund to cover the cost of collecting the goods. However, if returning faulty goods we will issue a refund for the return postage costs incurred.
We welcome any complaints you have. In the event of any complaint received, we promise the following:
We aim to resolve all complaints within five working days. Most complaints are expected to be resolved within 24 hours.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 24 hours, we will inform you.
All complaints will be handled confidentially.
How do I change or cancel an order?
If you wish to change or cancel an order please contact us on +44 (0) 121 607 8240 at any time between 9am and 5pm , Monday to Friday. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be helpful if you could have the following details to hand:
- Customer name
- Order number
- Date of the order
- Value of order
- Payment method
Orders are normally processed immediately so we may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent. If this is the case, then we cannot always stop the order from being sent. Once you receive the order, you will have to return it to us within 7 days of delivery.
We will only accept a cancellation of an order from the original purchaser of the order. If we accept cancellation of your order after delivery due to damage, we will aim to replace your items and, if this is not acceptable, refund the cost of the product and the delivery charge paid. The customer is responsible for all costs incurred in connection with returning products to Tan Rosie unless the reason for the return is that the product is faulty. If goods are unwanted we will refund the cost of the goods only on receipt of the full hamper/products.
1. We ship/deliver internationally. A flat rate fee is applicable for every country.
2. Payment of all international shipping duties and fees are the responsibility of the customer. Tan Rosie will not take responsibility for any duty payments.